Monday, February 1, 2010

SALUTATIONS!

Good weekend of getting back to basics, a few whiskeys, a friend getting a knife pulled on him, and eating entirely too many sandwiches from hana .... Now that we've put that hysterical weekend behind us, we're currently recording the vocals for the new tracks.

Oh yeah.. I almost forgot that I had to tell you about Feb. 12th.. I know we had plans and everything but I almost forgot the details, so I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I saw you called, but I had that whole thing going on at my buddy's dad's garage..

Here's the deal - Feb 12th at The Lit Lounge (you remember that place it's 93 2nd ave NY,NY) with i am the heat at 8:30pm. It's only six bucks and we WILL have the new shirts in, as well as the custom stamped EPs. Both came out awesome, and we know you'll love them.

You know I think of you quite a bit, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you soon.

Always,
Robesgang

No comments: